v2.0.2 – 10 August 2022:
The second print release has been finished. This sprint was about providing partner user rights, upgrading our sensor/probe screens, ensuring usability everywhere in the GUI and squashing some bugs. The following features have been changed and updated:
– Partner user rights have been reset from Partner administrator to user. All partner users that have been a great help during the release, thanks! Partner admins are the Cyberalarm experts which have proven to understand the product well enough to act as a SecureMe2 liaison. Interested in upgrading towards a Partner admin, please contact us!
– We have upgraded the user’s experience for adding new users. Fewer clicks and less scrollbars.
– You can now see the user you are using in the top right corner of the Cyberalarm GUI.
– The sensor and probe overview has been upgrade as part of the customer management screens.
– Now you can also directly download a PDF report. Previously it was only possible to plan it and wait till the report was ready.
We also solved the following bugs:
– The frequency tables in alarms were not functioning correctly.
– The whitelisted alarms list was only ten rows long, now all whitelisted alarms are visible.
v2.0.1-RC1 – 26 Juli 2022:
On the first of July we released the new and improved Cyberalarm 2.0.0, of course you have read all about it in our previous release notes. After a one-week grace period, we started developing new features and fixing bugs in sprints. A sprint with new features will be delivered every two weeks. Whenever there are noteworthy improvements, we will share them with you on this release notes page.
In the sprint 1 release, we have fixed the following bugs:
– Fixed several bugs on the new dashboard.
– Fixed bugs that showed probes information incorrectly.
– Fixed bug user can now edit their own notifications.
– Fixed bug whitelisting alarms has been improved.
– Fixed bug partners were not able to see customer probe status.
In the sprint 1 release, we have added the following features:
– Feature – Create a new view for notification e-mail addresses to improve user experience.
– Feature – Extend the way probes and sensors are managed.
We would like to take this chance to thank everybody for their support and patience during and after go-live. We appreciate all the feedback, which has helped us to build Cyberalarm 2.0 better, faster and have a smooth release. Please keep sending us suggestions and feedback for the coming sprints.
v2.0.0-RC1 – 1 juli 2022:
With the release of Cyber alarm version 2.0.0, the look-and-feel of MyCyberalarm is entirely renewed. The new Cyberalarm dashboard is developed by listening carefully to our customers and to make use of modern technology and also implementing new ways of working that help even better in gaining important security insights and to solve issues. Obviously, developing our sensors will not stand still and it’s also from there where we get better results in expanding in functionalities, robustness and performance. Version 2.0 of the dashboards enables disclosure of new functions so we can keep innovating. We are extremely proud and look forward to continue with you, our customers and partners, in developing new functionalities of the SecureMe2 Cyber alarm.
- A new dashboard that quickly and easily provides useful insights.
- To be able to change the dashboard (Presentation Mode) to the company colors and logo.
- A new way to quickly and easily analyse alarms, in which columns are adjustable, alarms can be deduplicated and finding specific alarms is made easier.
- There are new analyses available for groups alarms in which the top5 on several areas will be shared and easily trends can be made insightful.
- With analyzing the alarms malwarepedia and other online sources can be made easier to use.
- Besides trusted expert and the API, also pdf-reports will be generated based on the new dashboard.
- The management interface is expanded, simplified, more intuitive and made faster.
- more to come…
Snel inzicht in
Kwaadaardig verkeer, Shadow-IT en foute configuraties in het netwerk.